Friday, August 06, 2010
week in review: adventure-filled
happy friday night from a starbucks in san antonio. god bless their new free wifi offerings.
before i dash off to my uncle's ranch in hill country, i wanted to share a few updates on this out of the ordinary week:
- interview on great day, SA on all things tranquil. fun to have a live audience.
- picked up new cowboy boots. thanks for all your suggestions on facebook! (see upper left photo)
- left DC at 11pm on monday and landed in OK at 7pm on wednesday. beau drove the whole way and i napped in back with sir louis (see upper right photo of us snuggled up in the back seat)
- bought the eat, pray, love soundtrack and j'adore it!
- opened tranquil space arlington's new hOMe and welcomed our yogis
- finished 168 hours. highly recommend.
- started it's not about the coffee. enjoying!
- skimmed wanderlust and lipstick. loved. india, here i come!
- read half of non-violent communication. highly recommend.
- enjoyed small doses of yoga via hotel rooms and the car.
- sipped yummy reisling and savored delightful salad along little rock's riverfront. super cute! yay for healthy dining after oodles of travel food.
- overdue pedicure.
- oodles of tweets on this adventure. more to cOMe.
- sent brief e-newsletter on tour de texas and fall sneak preview. sign up for these at the bottom of kimberlywilson.com.
- answered lots of formspring questions. ask away!
how was *your* week? any exciting plans for the weekend? sending you lots of warm wishes for a moment of deep breathing, iced green tea, and the scent of lavender.