Two weeks ago was the launch of this 4-part series on my 10 years of blogging. Here's a link to the piece about blogging over the past decade and an old favorite on uneasy feelings. Today I'm sharing my biggest inspirations for blogging:
1. Snapping photos: using them to support blog post development
2. Mindfulness and yoga practice: mainly juicy quotes or takeaways
3. Travel: especially France and most especially, Paris
4. Reading: favorites and more on Goodreads
5. Thrifting and window shopping
6. Challenges, lessons learned, struggles
7. Writing classes
8. Fellow bloggers: Susannah Conway, A Beautiful Mess, Be More With Less, Gala Darling
9. Continuing education: conferences, workshops, online courses
10. Daily life: pets, Le Beau, studio, meals, tea time
As you can see, so many things serve as inspiration for these blog posts.
When we sit down to write, often the biggest challenge is the blank page or screen. Getting past that discomfort is the first step. That's why starting with an image, list, quote, or lesson offers a muse for a piece to flow from.
Inspiration can be found anywhere. It's up to us to mine it and find the meaning inside. Bisous. x
Tranquility du Jour Anthology releases early November.
Pre-sale goodies available through October 31. Pre-order your copy.