Workshops + Retreats: Join moi for a tranquilologie experience. Immerse yourself in the study of tranquility with scents of lavender, lots of love, and dollops of sparkles thrown in. Below are a few options.
* Art Journal Playshop, Yoga + Writing and Mindfulness workshops in DC this summer
* Tranquility Summer Camp in West Virginia August 15-18 (2 spots left)
* Tranquility Tour September 14-November 16
* Art + Yoga in West Virgina April 25-27
* Art, Yoga + Shopping in Paris June TBA
We’re packing up our four-legged furry sons and criss-crossing the continent September 14-November 16, 2013 while sprinkling tranquility along the way. Join us on this adventure in person, online, or in spirit. More at tranquilitytour.com.
interior lillie shots
Tranquility du Jour Daybook: It's a pink planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. This perfect complement to Tranquilologie is filled with checklists, inspiration, eye candy, and 52 dateless week spreads so you can start at anytime. Watch our how-to video with Carol Meyers.
Summer Seasonal Podcast: Released in June and filled with gems for making this spring mindful and tranquil
most of the family (sans felines) pre-inaugural ball circa 2009
Tim's five takeaways from WDS2013 (plus pre-WDS thoughts, day 1 + day 2 images)
Tranquility du Jour FAQs: Start here
Latest Tranquility du Jour Museletter
Follow @timmooney or check out Tim's blog, an uncommonly silly blog, and his new bike touring lifestyle community, PedalShift
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo and designed by moi. We sew locally and plant 150 trees monthly while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation, Farm Sanctuary, and Nest. In addition, we offer vintage and reclaimed goodies because it doesn't get more eco than reusing!
Connect on Facebook.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du JourTV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Follow moi on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
Write a review on iTunes - it helps others find our show.
Submit questions for our bimonthly "Ask Tranquility du Jour" podcasts.
Read along with this season's online book club choice.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available!