Welcome to the 212th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Wise Living with Tara Mohr.
Consider joining moi for a true tranquilologie experience:
* 2 workshops at Centre Luna Yoga in Montreal April 30
* Yoga in Costa Rica Retreat July 2-9
* Hip Tranquil Chick Retreat at Kripalu in Mass August 28-September 2
* Yoga + Creativity Lifestyle Retreat at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16
* Yoga Retreat in India November 11-20
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence May 2012 (details to come)
Tara Mohr is a writer, coach and personal growth teacher. A regular blogger for The Huffington Post, her writing about personal growth has also been featured in USA Today, Forbes, International Business Times, Ode Magazine, and numerous other publications. She is the author of the blog Wise Living.
Tara received her MBA from Stanford University, where her studies focused on leadership and innovation. At Stanford she led the Women in Management organization.
Tara received her BA cum laude in English literature from Yale, where her studies focused on Shakespeare. Tara received her coaching certification from The Coaches Training Institute and has also been trained by The Woodhull Institute for Ethical Leadership.
Tara is the co-creator of two anthologies of women’s writings, The Women’s Passover Companion and The Women’s Seder Sourcebook, published by Jewish Lights in 2003. She is currently at work on a third book about living an authentic life.
Before becoming a coach, Tara worked in a variety of organizational change and program design roles in the social sector. She continues her involvement as a volunteer and board member.
Tara lives in San Francisco, California with her husband, and enjoys poetry, modern dance, cooking for friends, and walking by the bay.
White space article
Sign up for Tara's free Goals Guide
Sign up for Tara's free mini-ebook of her poetry"
Tranquility du jour iPhone and android app
Informative addition to Tranquility du Jour: New to TDJ?
How can I practice wise living this week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. In honor of a recent feature on convertible clothing in the New York Times, our featured piece is the skort. Coming this spring: tres versatile, chic, and fabulous.
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Uptight by Natalie Walker. You can learn more about their music at myspace.com/wearetyphoon.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available