sunday i played hostess for brunch and an evening fete.
here are my go-to tips for tranquil entertaining:
1. menu planning (think easy, organic, and yummy)
2. deep cleaning (nobody likes dust bunnies, low lighting helps)
3. ambiance (light candles, play music, fresh flowers)
4. set the table (cloth napkins, charger plates, sparkly glassware, vintage linens)
5. carafe of h2o w/ orange, lemon, lime slices or berries
6. welcome guests with a warm embrace, take their coats, get them a libation
and let the magic begin
7. gifts or goody bags are a big plus even for adults
voila. 7 simple steps to creating a delightful experience for your guests
(and your le chat noir). bisous.