snapped from a stampington magazine
bonjour from picturesque snow scape kripalu.
i'm. so. very. excited about this weekend with sarah susanka of not so big life. hauled my art journal and plan to do lots of creative play while i'm here. and, will be sure to share! do your own year end review by following these tips.
my week felt fruitful, refreshing, and reflective all mixed up. here's a snippet of the adventures:
- turned in final paper for fall semester. 3 semesters down, 5 to go for MSW!
- joined reverb movement
- finalized new blog look for tranquility du jour. feedback? user friendly? like new adds?
- have new spring samples in hand. test wearing them now.
- saw black swan with le beau
- week 3 blog for tranquility project e-course
- hosted a tranquil teens program for tranquil space foundation
- picked up a live potted tree for chez moi
- scheduled book club at tranquil space for 2011
- pulled together gifts for teacher training graduates doing their final teaching this weekend. sending good thoughts from afar. SO proud of them!
- took 2 yoga classes, 1 gym workout
- scheduled art journal workshop for january 29 at tranquil space
- shipped TranquiliT
- packed for kripalu
- listened to funky yoga tunes during beautiful train ride along hudson river
- picked up pink leg warmers to nurture my inner ballerina
- manager meetings
- hired new talented tranquil space teacher
- savored art journaling time fireside
- unpacked two boxes of india goodies which now add splashes of color to tranquil space boutique
- recorded musings on trip to india podcast
- spent evening in meditation followed by wine + cheese with dear girlfriend
signing off to check into my room, prepare for an evening yoga practice, and tonight's opening session with sarah susanka. wish you were here.