Sunday, October 24, 2010
tranquility du jour #201: creativity with jamie
Welcome to the 201st edition of Tranquility du Jour: A Guide to Bringing Tranquility to your Every Day. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and musings on creativity with Jamie Ridler.
Ooh la la: NEW Tranquility du Jour iPhone app
Workshops + Retreats: Consider joining moi for:
* Tranquilista booksigning in Vegas at Emergency Arts: November 1
* a Yoga Retreat in India November 12-21
* my latest e-course The Tranquility Project launches November 24
* our seasonal Tranquilology Teleclass on Monday, January 3
* a "New Year, New You Urban Retreat" in DC on January 8, 2011
* 2 workshops at Montreal's Centre Luna Yoga on April 9, 2011
* a "Yoga, Creativity + Tranquility Lifestyle Retreat" at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16, 2011. All the details here
Featured Tranquilista: Jamie Ridler MA CPCC is a creative living coach who helps emerging creatives become the star they are through one-on-one coaching, workshops and online events such as Wishcasting, Full Moon Dreamboards and The Next Chapter book blogging group. With a masters in drama, a lifetime of dance and a background in the expressive arts, Jamie uses her expertise and passion to bring creativity to life.
1. How can you infuse doses of creativity into your week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. Locally sewn with 150 trees planted each month. Featured piece: long sleeve wrap tunic. J'adore fall. Top with tall boots, arm warmers, leg warmers, scarves = yummy!
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Skin and Bones by Sunfields. You can learn more about their music at sunfieldsband.com.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.