notecards, checkbooks, journals, file folders, writing tools, paperclips, paint, decoratve paper, stamps, collage materials, double sided tape, glue sticks, index cards, old planner pads.
simple keys to organizing:
- carve out ample open space to play
- have music playing and tea nearby
- pull everything out and sort into similar piles (ex. books, pens, file folders, etc. together)
- have a big trash bin nearby and a bin for passing along to pals
- begin to put items back in a strategic manner
- bask in a job well done
tips and more tips on organizing your creative space. happy organizing. happy creating. now let's create in peace sans clutter!