week in review
confession: i'm loving the schedule switcheroo. it feels like i'm playing hooky, but i'm not!
- i am now the proud owner of my first bottle of chanel parfum thanks to mindy of wish studio.
- remember my wee "break down " over a B+? well, my teacher mailed back my final exam and i found a math error that missed my 2 point extra credit. those 2 points brought my final exam to a 90 and my final grade to an A-. karma points: the math error was made on all exams so it affected two other peopl
- meditated with sharon salzberg. heart her.
- got tickets to sex and the city 2 for opening day, of course!
- got tickets to buddhafest in june.
- started summer school: think i'm gonna dig my social policy classes. enjoy the macro thought.
- recorded 3 podcasts so far, 2 to go today. oodles of creative spark and inspiration to come!
- shipped 40+ TranquiliT goodies to tranquilista e-course graduates all over the world. congrats, ladies!
- sent agenda for sunday's tranquil space teacher retreat at beau's cabin in WV - complete with OMwork.
- rearranged tranquil space boutique/tea bar area for optimal tranquility.
- started tuesday and friday with 10 minutes of meditation.
- acupuncture + 2 physical therapy sessions.
- taught my new "wednesday is the new tuesday" open flow class.
- completed my spring semester with saturday's stats final and started summer school on tuesday. 2 days sans school!
- found out i got an 85 on my stats final. was OVER the moon. b for the course which is fabulous considering i. don't. enjoy. math.
- had a fun sushi, plum wine, goober pie date with the lovely amanda hirsch. always a treat to play catch-up with friends.
- hosted mindy of wish studio's workshop chez moi on friday and we painted, painted, and painted some more.
it's been fun to try out a new schedule, switch things up, and start a few days in meditation. hopefully there is more of that to come!
back to podcast recordings. sending you lots of love and wishes for celebration of everyday moments.