Today’s menu features a must-have pose in On the Mat, the unveiling of the “Pink Palace” in Off the Mat, and we’ve got Omwork and Savvy Sources for you too. View our shownotes at hiptranquilchick.com/blog.
On the Mat: Forward fold (featured in today’s Examiner)
Off the Mat: Today’s podcast is an unveiling of the pink palace.
Patio & Kitchen
Omwork: To encourage a sense of diving deeper into today’s podcast, I will post Omwork relating to this segment on our HTC forum. Please connect with fellow HTCs there and play with the following:
1. What are your signature design touches?
2. What steps can you take to create soulful surroundings?
3. How many Habitat Must-Haves (p. 143 from HTC) can you add to your home to address the five senses?
Savvy Sources: Anything by Alexandra Stoddard
Haute Stuff Shoppe: Shop online for my new retail therapy page complete with the Hip Tranquil Chick book, yoga CDs, and tranquilista gems.
Signature Style: Play with the Omwork and create a haven at home.
Soirees, Chats, Booksignings & Retreats: I’ll be leading workshops and hosting book signings in Montreal and the Boston area in November; Miami Beach in December; Charleston, WV, Asheville and Charlotte, NC in February; and back to Denver in April. Save the date for our 1-day retreat in DC on Saturday, January 12 and a weekend of all things hip and tranquil in the Catskills of NY in March. Plus Kripalu and Omega next summer! Details for all special events at kimberlywilson.com. I hope our paths will cross.
Join us for our next le chic teleclass chat focused on hip holidays on Monday, November 12 at 8:30ET. Details here.
Mentoring: Interested in diving deeper into hip and tranquil topics 1:1? If so, view the scoop here.
Au Revoir: Request show ideas, or pass along feedback by e-mailing email@example.com. We’re on MySpace and Facebook, so please connect with the community virtually there, too!
To close out the show, we’re playing podsafe music from Podsafe Music Network. Today’s selection is Spicy Sand by Electrix. You can learn more this week's featured artist, including how to get more of his music at electrixmusic.de.
Thanks for joining me for the 102 edition of the HTC podcast. Namaste.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed
Check out nineball media