On the Mat: 1- minute meditation
Off the Mat: Today’s podcast is on manifesting with the JivaDiva.
Omwork: To encourage a sense of diving deeper into today’s podcast, I will post Omwork relating to this segment on our HTC forum. Please connect with fellow HTCs there and play with the following:
1. Create an altar
2. Create a design board
3. Reflect on what you’d like to manifest.
Haute Stuff Shoppe: Shop online for the book, CD, leopard print scarf, or crystal tee.
Signature Style: I chose the multi-purpose bamboo jumpsuit since it is a favorite of Alanna’s and such a delightful piece.
Community Corner: Share what fun hip and tranquil events around the book and/or philosophy you have going on. Check out our desktop, ecards, and forum on our connect page!
Soirees, Chats, Booksignings & Retreats: Escape with me and like-minded women at our first HTC retreat in upstate NY in June. We have 4 spots left. Our first international excursion is in Costa Rica this September. Details for all special events at hiptranquilchick.com.
Au Revoir: Share your hip tranquil chickness with me, request show ideas, or pass along feedback by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. A reminder that we’re on MySpace and Frappr, so please connect with the community virtually there, too!
Have a burning question that you’d like hip and tranquil feedback on? E-mail me at email@example.com to have it featured and answered in our dear hip tranquil chick segment found on the blog.
To close out the show, we’re playing podsafe music by the JivaDiva herself, Alanna Kaivalya. Today’s selection is Manifest off of her new album, Shine. You can learn more this week's featured artist, including how to get more of Alanna's music at JivaDiva.com.
Thanks for joining me for the 84th edition of the HTC podcast. Get your manifesting on!
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.
- Interested in starting a podcast for yourself, your organization or your business? Check out tim-mooney.com!