hiptranquilchick.com/blog. This episode focuses on aromatherapy and all-natural ingredients.
Linda Stein attended University of Maryland and George Washington University Law School. In addition to being the Founder and Formulator of Zosimos Botanicals, she teaches Sign Language classes, and is a part-time Trademark Attorney. Linda began handcrafting mineral makeup and skincare in 2004 for Private Clients using all natural essential oils, butters, waxes, floral waters and extracts. Once Linda formulated her own line, she decided to launch a website. Linda firmly believes in using ingredients revered in other cultures in her products to benefit her clients.
Birch Hill Happenings Aromatherapy
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.
- Interested in starting a podcast for yourself, your organization or your business? Check out tim-mooney.com!