Welcome to the twelfth edition of the Hip Tranquil Chick podcast: a girl’s guide for living a luxe lifestyle. On location in Annapolis, Maryland with Susan Turnock.
Today’s podcast is an interview with Susan Turnock who at the age of 24 founded What Fun!, a company that specializes in creating innovative bath products. Seven years later, 400,000 Soap Rolls have been produced and have been featured in more than 60 national magazines, newspapers, and TV shows, including QVC. Susan recently co-founded Itsy Bitsy & Bold with her sister, creating empowering goods that encourage kids to be creative, confident and powerful. We discussed what being a hip tranquil chick in business is all about. Learn more about her at what-fun.com and itsybitsyandbold.com.
Suggested books from the show:
- Good to Great
- The Art of the Start
- The Good Girl's Guide to Negotiating
- The Tipping Point
- The E-Myth
- E-Myth Mastery
- The Girl's Guide to Starting Your Own Business
- Guerrilla Trade Show Selling
- Make a Name for Yourself
Closing: Share your thoughts with me at Kimberly@tranquilspace.com and visit www.tranquilspace.com and www.hiptranquilchick.com for additional sources of inspiration.
Stylus by Alen Mecan, courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network.
Thanks for joining me for the twelfth edition of the Hip Tranquil Chick podcast. Namaste and happy holidays!
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click here to listen right now (mp3).
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Use this link to subscribe with your favorite podcatcher.