image courtesy of preston bailey
Individual-sized containers of Greek yogurt
Individual-sized cheese such as string cheese and Babybel
Whole wheat tortillas
Brown rice cakes
All-natural nut butter
1. Greek yogurt: top with granola and slices of banana.
2. Nuts: keep some in your bag to pack a tasty punch of fiber and protein.
3. Nutrition bars: look for bars with 5 to 10 g of protein, little sugar, and less than 200 calories.
4. Hard-boiled eggs: protein-rich, low-calorie bite.
5. Individual sized cheese and fruit: pair your string cheese with a batch of grapes for a protein and sweet-filled snack.
6. Whole wheat tortilla and hummus: slather hummus or nut butter onto a whole wheat tortilla for a yummy protein-rich treat.
7. Granola mixed with dried fruit: mix up a small portion of granola and dried fruit with no sugar added. Sprinkle in almonds for more protein and crunch.
8. Brown rice cake topped with nut butter: this fluffy treat offers a nice blend of sweet and savory.
9. Carrots, celery, and hummus: dip your veggies into protein-rich hummus for a crunchy treat.
10. Apple: pack whole fruits such as apples or bananas. Tote an apple slicer to cut into bit-sized pieces. Top slices with nut butter for an additional protein.
What's your fave treat to tote? Bisous. x