Welcome to the 221th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Signature Style with Jessica Quirk of What I Wore.
Join moi for a true tranquilologie experience:
* Meet up TONIGHT August 8 in NYC
* Tranquility Project 4-week E-course starts September 7
* NEW Creative + Conscious Business E-course releases September 15
* Fall Tranquilologie Teleclass September 22
* 3-hr Women's Urban Retreat in DC September 25
* TranquiliT Trunk Show at NYC Greenfestival October 1-2
* Yoga + Creativity at Yoga Tree in San Francisco October 9
* Tranquilista Lifestyle: Joie de Vivre E-course starts October 12
* Art + Yoga Cozy Cabin Retreat in WV October 14-15
* Art Journal Playshop in DC November 6
* 3-hr Women's Urban Retreat in DC November 12
* NEW E-book Tranquilologie: A DIY Daybook of Everyday Tranquility releases November 27
* Costa Rica March 3-10
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence May 24 - June 2 SOLD OUT, second one added June 7-16, 2012
* Yoga Retreat in India November 2012
Featured Tranquilista: Jessica Quirk
Jessica Quirk is the blogger behind What I Wore, a personal-style and fashion-based blog. Since 2008, Jessica has been posting photos and descriptions of her ensembles along with wardrobe advice, do-it-yourself project ideas, and behind-the-scenes peeks of the New York fashion scene. She has been quoted in Women's Wear Daily, and featured in the New York Post, Time Out New York, Lucky magazine and paper magazine. Jessica has twice been a featured speaker at the Independent Blogger's Evolving Influence Conference during New York Fashion Week.
Jessica on Twitter
What I Wore
Tranquility du Jour iPhone and Android app
Tranquility du Jour FAQs: Start here
How can I consciously craft what I wear?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. Featured item: Sleeveless wrap dress with Renoir (vintage slip peeking out from mine). J'adore!
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Circling by Gretchen Parlato. You can learn more about her music at gretchenparlato.com.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available