here are a few tips for creating your own fall schedule:
1. print spreadsheet from my168hours
2. gather markers, planner pad, and open space
3. pen in your non-negotiables such as sleep, office hours, classes, weekly appointments
4. fill in your ideal bedtime, movement (yoga, gym, dance, etc.), and social schedule
5. review to ensure it feels fluid. if not, see if there are changes you can make or puzzle pieces you can move around. does it feel balanced? is it all work and no play or all play and no work?
bonus: are your daily activities moving you in the direction of your dreams? if not, it's time for a change!
voilà, an opportunity to start anew, revamp, and prepare for tackling your dreams one by one! send moi photos of your schedule or share in the comments section how this process is unfolding for you.