Thursday, July 28, 2011
DIY: transforming a tee
1. long sleeve j'adore TranquiliT tee ready for transformation
2. removed sleeves with rotary cutter (will transform to arm warmers)
3. sewed elastic thread on side seams for ruching
4. wanted to add length to the bottom with ruffles. cut two circles of stretch white lace.
5. pinned two layers and sewed them together.
6. pinned and sewed to tee. hand tacked the shoulders to ruche.
, super cute sleeveless ruched tee
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
7/28/2011 7:08 PM
This is amazing and SO cute. Be sure to post a pic when you wear it!
7/30/2011 12:06 AM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)