Welcome to the 209th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Right Brain Business Plan with Jennifer Lee.
Workshops + Retreats: Consider joining moi for:
* a Living Your Yoga workshop in DC on February 25
* Tranquility Project e-course starts March 9
* our seasonal Tranquilology Teleclass on Monday, March 21 at 9pm ET
* 2 workshops at Montreal's Centre Luna Yoga on April 30
* Yoga in Costa Rica Retreat July 2-9
* a "Yoga, Creativity + Tranquility Lifestyle" Retreat at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16
* Yoga + Art Retreat in Paris + Provence May 2012 (details to come).
Blog: Life Unfolds
Book: Right Brain Business Plan
1. How can I play in my right brain this week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. In honor of a recent feature on convertible clothing in the New York Times, our featured piece is the flare jumpsuit. Tres versatile, chic, and fabulous.
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Commentaires: Your feedback is requested. What would you like more of or less of on the blog, podcast, and vidcast? Craving a particular topic, interviewee, or inspiration? Do tell. Ideas for our online book club?
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Loving U from The Headroom Project. You can learn more about their music at myspace.com/theheadroomproject.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.