Welcome to the 206th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and Parisian Style with Tiffani Rogers.
Thanks for joining me for New Year, New Your Teleclass. Missed out? Purchase the mp3 here. Joined in? Send moi a copy of your petals to feature on the blog this week!
Workshops + Retreats: Consider joining moi for:
* Tranquilista Lifestyle: Joie de Vivre e-course starts WEDNESDAY
* India Night Benefit in DC on January 21
* an Art Journaling workshop in DC on January 29
* a Living Your Yoga workshop in DC on February 25
* our seasonal Tranquilology Teleclass on Monday, March 21 at 9pm ET
* 2 workshops at Montreal's Centre Luna Yoga on April 30
* Yoga in Costa Rica Retreat July 2-9
* a "Yoga, Creativity + Tranquility Lifestyle" Retreat at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16.
Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion
Helena Frith-Powell All You Need to Be Impossibly French: A Witty Investigation into the Lives, Lusts and Little Secrets of French Women
Over the knee sock blog post we discussed
1. How can you express your signature style this week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. Featured piece is flare skirt pant. Tres chic, flowy, and fabulous.
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Flake from Jack Johnson (thanks to IODA Promonet). You can learn more about his music at jackjohnsonmusic.com.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.