remember my post last weekend where i was wanting to tie a bow around my 2011 dreams?
well, last night i literally tie a bow around my dreams reusing materials i had nearby. when i realized i didn't have pastel index cards on me (my typical go-to for noting dreams i want to keep portable), i created my own dream cards with last year's zozo the magic queen calendar, blank pages from my art journal, and ribbon i had on hand. voila! how-to below.
1. my 2010 calendar was begging to be used in some capacity. i turned it over and began cutting the small images of each month showcased on the back into 4 strips for each of my entities: tranquil space, TranquiliT, hip tranquil ventures, and tranquil space foundation.
2. i placed the four strips onto card stock paper i pulled out of my journal and used double-sided tape to adhere the images to white paper.
3. here's one of the strips ready to have dreams written on back.
4. using my cropodile, i inserted a hole and reused green ribbon on hand.
5. i used a larger image that was also on the back of my calendar, added white paper that i folded in half to create more space and noted my personal dreams for 2011.
voila. my dreams are now in one spot, will be carried in my planner pad for daily peeking,
and, indeed, i do have a bow tied around it!