Welcome to the 205th edition of Tranquility du Jour: One Tranquility-Seekers Sparkly Lifestyle Musings. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and being glad no matter what with SARK.
Workshops + Retreats: Consider joining moi for:
* our seasonal Tranquilology Teleclass on Monday, January 3 at 9pm ET
* weekly yoga and Mindfulness Meditation classes in DC on Thursday
* a "New Year, New You Urban Retreat" in DC on January 8
* India Night Benefit in DC on January 21
* an Art Journaling workshop in DC on January 29
* a Living Your Yoga workshop in DC on February 25
* 2 workshops at Montreal's Centre Luna Yoga on April 30
* a "Yoga, Creativity + Tranquility Lifestyle Retreat" at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16. All the details here
SARK is a best-selling author and artist, with sixteen titles in print and well over two million books sold, including the national bestsellers Succulent Wild Woman, Bodacious Book of Succulence, Eat Mangoes Naked, Prosperity Pie, and Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper. Her newest book is Glad No Matter What. She is also the founder and Creative Fountain of Planet SARK, a thriving business that creates innovative products and services to support empowered living. SARK lives and creates gladly in San Francisco, CA. Visit her online at http://www.planetsark.com or call her Inspiration phone line at 415 546 3742.
Make Your Creative Dreams Real
Succulent Wild Woman
Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper
Glad No Matter What
1. How can you be glad no matter what this week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Nest and Tranquil Space Foundation. Featured piece is new J'adore TranquiliT organic cotton tee inspired by Sarah Jessica Parker.
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Santa Baby from Pink Martini's fabulous new album, Joy to the World. You can learn more about their music at pinkmartini.com.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.