Sunday, November 07, 2010
tranquility du jour #202: creative expression
Welcome to the 202nd edition of Tranquility du Jour: A Guide to Bringing Tranquility to your Every Day. Today’s show features upcOMing happenings and musings on creative expression with Mindy Tsonas.
Ooh la la: NEW Tranquility du Jour iPhone app
Workshops + Retreats: Consider joining moi for:
* a Yoga Retreat in India November 12-21
* my latest e-course The Tranquility Project November 24
* our seasonal Tranquilology Teleclass on Monday, January 3
* a "New Year, New You Urban Retreat" in DC on January 8, 2011
* 2 workshops at Montreal's Centre Luna Yoga on April 9, 2011
* a "Yoga, Creativity + Tranquility Lifestyle Retreat" at a Farmhouse in NY October 14-16, 2011. All the details here
Featured Tranquilista: Mindy Tsonas
a dreamy visionary and contemporary bohemian, she loves to craft unique ideas that bring people together and inspire them to embrace the very best in themselves and in one another. with passion and creativity, she believes in your stories and the everyday magic of how life and love connect us all.
while not in the studio you’ll find mindy donning her wings, practicing gratitude, sipping dirty martinis, scribbling in her journal, vintage and thrift shopping, dabbling in all things artsy-craftsy, walking barefoot on the beach with her husband and kids, and discovering the possibility in everything.
1. How can you infuse wishing + creativity into your week?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. Locally sewn with 150 trees planted each month. Featured piece: one shoulder caftan. J'adore fall. Top with tall boots, arm warmers, leg warmers, scarves = yummy!
Stay Au Courant:
Let's be Facebook friends.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du Jour TV.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Connect on our Facebook group.
Join Tranquilista's like page.
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Companion by Di Johnston. You can learn more about her music at dijohnston.com.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.