Wednesday, September 02, 2009
in hip tranquil chick (p. 137) i outline my top 6 savvy sleeping tips:
1. invest in earplugs - great for travel
2. indulge in an eyepillow - i use one with a band to stay securely fastened during my sleeping
3. put on a soothing cd - j'adore sounds of rain and waterfalls
4. drink of plenty of water - stay hydrated
5. spray the pillow - lavender is helpful
6. apply lip gloss - keep your face and lips moisturized (i love almond oil)
one additional helpful hint: have pen and paper nearby to capture middle of the night ideas and random to-dos that come to mind. this will get them out of your head and onto paper so you can slumber with a clear mind.
may your sleep be full of tranquility.