sunday's trunk show 12-4 at chez moi. please rsvp to get directions and join us.
i'm loving the flowy, drapy, dreamy nature of the fall collection and the colors are breathtaking.
a few highlights:
- new shawl shown in mauve. fabulous over shoulders or asymmetrical skirt.
- blouson jumpsuit. the "it" fall piece.
- long sleeve wrap tunic shown in mint green. i've been wrapping myself in it for months as i have become tres attached to the first sample of it. the perfect fall cover-up.
- new 2-in-1s (flare top show in sky, dolman coming too)
- flowy tube top that doubles as a skirt
- and more!
i hope you'll love it as much as moi. not in dc? never fear, the collection will be online early next week.
to learn more about bamboo fabric and our supplier's organic practices, please read my post on the TranquiliT blog earlier this week. when you wrap yourself in TranquiliT, you are: supporting a local seamstress, planting a tree (if ordered online), contributing to nonprofits that empower women, supporting a home-based petit business, and donning certified organic fabric produced in a facility that contains and recycles 100% of its waste.
no bamboozling, support eco-fashion.