what are you pensively pondering? anything keeping you up at night? i've found that writing about them via my journal or blog or even sharing them with beau allows me to get them off my chest. the simple act of writing things down opens up mental space for dreaming, being, expressing.
last night i had a dream that i was trying to teach to a large group of yogis but the stereo was in another room. i kept going into the other room to get the right song on a CD (clearly didn't have my iPod with carefully chosen playlists) but continuously chose rockin' tunes for relaxation. it was a minor disaster. then i was trying to take women's studies classes along with my social work classes but they overlapped in time and i couldn't figure out a way around it. typical anxiety dream but i recall the struggles vividly hours later.
writing these silly dreams or concerns down can help them dissipate. here's a list of what's on my mind at this moment:
- my hand hurts. yesterday's cortisone shot has left it tender, but on the mend.
- looming deadline. 5 days left to finalize tranquilista.
- school starts monday! super-duper excited.
- details surrounding tranquil space foundation gala on october 8.
- why am i so tired? feel forever sleepy this summer.
- excited about heading to beau's cabin for some editing and R+R on saturday.
- looking forward to MSW orientation on sunday.
- wondering how addition of grad school to current schedule will play out.
anything in particular on your mind? changes you're pondering? dreams? fears?