my rock star assistant will soon be focusing on her next career move which includes studying for the GRE (yikes!). thus i'm on the prowl for a fabulous, creative, go-getter assistant who has big shoes to fill. below is the description in case you (or someone you know) would be a good fit!
Creative Executive Assistant
Seeking a fabulously creative, energetic, and enthusiastic assistant. This fun opportunity involves the ability to prioritize, brainstorm, have foresight, assist with decision making and strategic planning, and gracefully handle issues as they arise with a “can do” attitude. Organization, reliability, creativity, attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to multi-task and handle a continuous list of to-dos are absolute musts. Must be able to check email and phone regularly and wear the hip and tranquil hat as right hand confidante and support to Kimberly Wilson.
Individual should have the ability to problem solve, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and take initiative to develop procedures to continually improve operational efficiency and efficacy. Idea generation is welcomed and encouraged. Candidate should possess a strong desire to assist Kimberly with realizing the desire to turn all entities into sustainable, green, fun-loving, profitable, socially conscious organizations.
Specific duties include:
* Scheduling tranquility to go events (i.e. book signings, trunk shows, guest teaching workshops, local events, retreats), arranging logistics, and helping with successful event execution from a to z
* Preparing agendas and support materials for meetings
* Researching products, vendors, and other ideas
* Assists with projects and special events such as trunk shows, trade shows, soirees, open houses, and team retreats.
* Running errands to copier, post office, and other local resources
* Drafting correspondence, call screening, and cold calls
* Attending events or meetings, taking notes, and reporting back to the owner on next steps, deliverables
* Assisting with ideas and visionary work for the companies
* Assisting with marketing materials and plans
* Additional duties to be mutually determined as one grows into the role
* Promotion ideas for HTC/next book
* Assisting at Tranquil Space Foundation special events such as the annual gala
* TranquiliT: customer service, shipping, design feedback, modeling, book keeping, wholesale/consignment account relations, cold calling boutiques/spas/studios, tribe (fellow teachers discount program) management, inventory management, light accounting, sales rep operations. Additional tasks include attending NY tradeshows and hosting seasonal trunk shows. Ability to move beyond maintaining the current systems and sales, and to growing the business through idea generation, different sales outlets, and more!
The perfect candidate is:
* Dependable, trustworthy, and flexible with scheduling
* A creative visionary
* Detail-oriented; good with project management and devising logistics to the finest detail
* Excellent with communication, reporting and follow-through
* Passionate about business and self-growth, yoga, women’s empowerment, and creativity
* Loves dogs and cats; not allergic to any pets
Hours: 40-50 hours a week. Room for continued growth and expansion. Potential for performance-based increase in three months. Great opportunity for aspiring entrepreneur-in-training!
Compensation: $25,000 - $35,000 per year with 2 weeks paid vacation, a monthly complimentary mani, 50% off the eco-fabulous TranquiliT line, FREE unlimited yoga at Tranquil Space studios, 15% off spa treatments at Tranquil Space, 25% off merchandise at Tranquil Space, plus additional discounts relating to Kimberly’s various offerings such as retreats, creativity circles, and workshops!
To apply: send resume to email@example.com, peruse kimberlywilson.com and outline interest in various entities in your cover letter.