Today’s menu features a must-have pose in On the Mat, seeking tranquility among transitions in Off the Mat, and we’ve got Omwork for you too. View our shownotes at hiptranquilchick.com/blog.
On the Mat: savasana
Off the Mat: Spontaneous chat regarding Tranquil Space's (and our) transition with Beau.
1. Chubby Bonnard the Cat (my first born)
2. Me & Louis in the Pink Palace
3. Bamboo Studio stuffed with mama's homemade meditation cushions & bolsters
4. Kapok-stuffed homemade pillows on bench made of barn wood & dressing rooms made of pallets that delivered supplies during the buildout
5. Louis chilling with his beloved teddy
6. Beau, Moi, & Louis at the dog park taking a breather
7. Amy Bertha in front of the tea bar
8. Mum, Marq & Carol chilling on the kapok-filled pillows
9. Gina, Moi, & Louis in the boutique
10. Christy working her chalkboard magic on the "chalkboard loft"
11. Louis with his kapok-filled tail
12. BFF & Moi giggling during a thoughtful surprise visit that involved flowers
Omwork: To encourage a sense of diving deeper into today’s podcast, I will post Omwork relating to this segment on our HTC forum. Please connect with fellow HTCs there and play with the following:
1. What transitions are occurring your life right now?
2. How can you stay tranquil and grounded during the chaos?
3. What new seeds would you like to plant?
Signature Style: NEW gaucho jumpsuit
Soirees, Chats, Booksignings & Retreats: Celebrate a WHOLE week in Costa Rica August 30-September 6. Join me for workshops and book signings in Ft. Lauderdale in June, San Francisco in July, Lexington in October. In addition, we've got a week of hip and tranquil chickness at Omega June 2-6 and Kripalu August 10-15. Details for all special events at kimberlywilson.com. I hope we'll get to connect!
Next online creativity circle starts June 9.
Join us for our next le chic teleclass chat focused on "Sultry Summer Sadhana (spiritual practice)" on Monday, July 15 at 9:00pmET. Details here.
Mentoring: Interested in diving deeper into hip and tranquil topics 1:1 with moi via e-mail, phone or in-person? If so, view all the scoop here.
Chic Community: Mingle with fellow HTCs on our forums. We’re on Facebook, so please connect with the community virtually there, too! Make sure you're getting the hip tranquil times by signing up at the bottom of any page on hiptranquilchick.com. Check out our YouTube page at youtube.com/hiptranquilchick. More fun stuff coming soon!
Au Revoir: Thanks for joining me for the 127th edition of the HTC podcast.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.
Check out nineball media