Bonjour! Welcome to the 125th edition of the Hip Tranquil Chick podcast: a guide to life on and off the yoga mat.
Today’s menu features a must-have pose in On the Mat, springing with spring in Off the Mat, and we’ve got Omwork for you too. View our shownotes at hiptranquilchick.com/blog.
On the Mat: Hip Flow
Check out Hip Tranquil Chick on YouTube!
Off the Mat:
Ways to Spring into Spring
- Surround yourself with scents
- Buy fresh flowers for your desk
- Savor papaya
- Try something new
- Review your New Year's goals
- Create Spring goals
- Pour mulch over dead fall leaves and get your gardening on
- Get moving
- Speak only words of kindness
- Go dancing
- Send a handwritten thank you
- Eat oodles of berries
- Try cherry blossom tea
- Go see an art exhibit
- Clean out your closets
- Get writing
- Sprinkle pink in your hair
1. What are some of your spring goals?
2. What small steps (micromovements as SARK describes them) can you take this season to unleash your creativity?
3. Schedule a "moi day" where all you do all day is EXACTLY what you want to do!
Signature Style: Bamboo Capelet
Soirees, Chats, Booksignings & Retreats: Celebrate a weekend of all things hip and tranquil in the Catskills of NY THIS weekend, plus a WHOLE week in Costa Rica August 30-September 6. Join me for workshops and book signings in Boulder in April, Ft. Lauderdale in June, San Francisco in July, Lexington in October. In addition, we've got a week of hip and tranquil chickness at Omega June 2-6 and Kripalu August 10-15. Details for all special events at kimberlywilson.com. I hope we'll get to connect!
Join us for our next le chic teleclass chat focused on "Blooming in Spring" on Monday, March 31 at 8:30ET. Details here.
Mentoring: Interested in diving deeper into hip and tranquil topics 1:1 with moi via e-mail, phone or in-person? If so, view all the scoop here.
Chic Community: Mingle with fellow HTCs on our forums. We’re on Facebook, so please connect with the community virtually there, too! Make sure you're getting the hip tranquil times by signing up at the bottom of any page on hiptranquilchick.com. Check out our YouTube page at youtube.com/hiptranquilchick. More fun stuff coming soon!
Au Revoir: To close out the show, we’re playing Last Night of the Dynasty by The Shanghai Restoration Project from Promonet. You can find where to get more of their music at shanghairestorationproject.com.
Thanks for joining me for the 125th edition of the HTC podcast.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast Alley.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.
- Daffodil photo courtesy of mszippycat via Creative Commons license
Check out nineball media.