Wednesday, November 28, 2007
spring fashion preview
tonight was a lovely night off from my normal routine (although i missed my little buggers at tranquil space arlington). i hit a lovely event at the corcoran outlining spring 2008 fashion. i know, if you're like me, you're probably still trying to find the perfect winter coat and haven't even questioned what the spring 2008 must-have colors might be. well, i'm here to inform you of the following:
1. gotta indulge in citrus and sorbet colors - perfect b/c i'm doing a lovely tangerine for TranquiliT!
2. layering upon layering is in.
3. one shoulder dresses are popular again.
4. high-waisted full pants are the new skinny pant.
5. big prints - like paisleys blown up - are popular.
6. dresses over pants are replacing the tunic over leggings look.
7. caftans are cool (see photo above).
8. big and billowy is in.
fun stuff, eh? let's get through fall fashion first but i just had to share my new-found knowledge!