Today’s menu features a mini must-have practice in On the Mat, and we’ve got Omwork and Savvy Sources for you too. View our shownotes at hiptranquilchick.com/blog.
On the Mat: A mini must-have practice!
Omwork: To encourage a sense of diving deeper into today’s podcast, I will post Omwork relating to this segment on our HTC forum. Please connect with fellow HTCs there and play with the following:
1. How does doing yoga make you feel?
2. How can you take the this off the mat?
Savvy Sources: Get Your Yoga On CD
Vinyasa Yoga for the Newbie Yogi CD
Retail Therapy: Shop online for the book, CD, and more!
Signature Style: Tranquilista line of gems
Community Corner: Share what fun hip and tranquil events around the book and/or philosophy you have going on. Check out our desktop, ecards, and forum on our connect page!
Soirees, Chats, Booksignings & Retreats: I’ll be in Albuquerque, NM this Friday at Yoga Now! Escape with me and like-minded women to our first international excursion to Costa Rica in September. Hip Tranquil Chick retreat in the Catskills of NY next March. Details for all special events at hiptranquilchick.com.
Au Revoir: Share your hip tranquil chickness with me, request show ideas, or pass along feedback by e-mailing me at email@example.com. We’re on MySpace and Frappr, so please connect with the community virtually there, too!
Have a burning question that you’d like hip and tranquil feedback on? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it featured and answered in our dear hip tranquil chick segment found on the blog.
This session’s music features past plays from the Podsafe Music Network, including 2-RD's Symmetrical Angels (Part 2), Alen Mecan's Stylus, Mercury Sol's SYV (Under the Calm Influence), and Dreaming Blue's Shine On.
Thanks for joining me for the 92nd edition of the HTC podcast. Namaste.
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed
Check out nineball media