Debra Condren! View our shownotes at hiptranquilchick.com/blog.
While I’m in NY for my month-long teacher training, I’ve got a series of fabulous interviews lined up with some phenom women. We’ll resume our regular format when I return late May. Stay tuned at hiptranquilchick.com/blog as I’ll be musing regularly on my experience and insights during the training. And a reminder that we have a few left for the Hip Tranquil Chick Retreat in June – complete with a holistic health chef, specialty workshops, and more! Details at hiptranquilchick.com.
Debra Condren has coached thousands of women at every level—from those just starting out, to the most powerful female executives in America—and in each of them is the same fear of going after a dream because she’ll be seen as selfish, bitchy, a bad wife or bad mother. But it’s exactly this fear of ambition that has forced women to leave the best part of themselves—their dreams, their great talents—by the roadside, and has made them less able to be the whole person they should be in every area of life. Condren has a new message and mission: To remind women that ambition is a virtue, not a vice. Ambition is the best of who we are.
amBITCHous, by Debra Condren, Ph.D.
Thanks for joining me for the 80th edition of the HTC podcast!
- You don't need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes!
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Yahoo Podcasts.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You'll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it's available.
- Do you use another podcatcher? Use this link for the podcast RSS feed.
- Interested in starting a podcast for yourself, your organization or your business? Check out tim-mooney.com!