Join us for a hip, french-inspired book signing and brunch fete at Spectrum Art Gallery in Dupont Circle! Grab a mimosa from the rolling bar, and mingle with other tranquil chicks as you partake in an afternoon filled with celebrating art and style. Meet the author of Hip Tranquil Chick, enjoy mini-makeovers and learn quick holiday tricks to keep you looking polished, listen to a presentation on creating a signature style, shop the TranquiliT collection, and enjoy a holiday art exhibit from your favorite local artists. Your ticket includes a goodie bag stuffed with a copy of Hip Tranquil Chick, a darling leopard-print scarf, and other fab treats!
- Learn tips and tricks on creating a signature style plus basic holiday stress-relieving tips for the girl-on- the-go
- Receive a mini-makeover and learn quick makeup tricks to stay looking polished throughout the holiday season
- Receive a copy of Hip Tranquil Chick: A Guide to Life on and off the Yoga Mat by Kimberly Wilson AND a darling leopard-print scarf
- Sip mimosas and nosh on croissants and french pastries while mingling with fellow fashionistas
- Shop a private showing of the comfy and chic TranquiliT Collection (featured in Daily Candy and The Washingtonian)
Date: Sunday December 3rd 2006
Time: 11:00am – 1:00pm
Place: Spectrum Gallery; 1421 22nd St NW, Washington DC
Tickets: $40.00 (includes book, scarf, brunch treats, mimosas, and mini-makeovers)
Space is limited at this event, so be sure to register soon!